Search Engine Optimization
Almost all internet users have become extremely tech savvy. Most users spend several hours a day on the Internet surfing through websites, social networks and video sharing websites, but most importantly, they access most of the sites by using search engines. The three most popular search engines used today are Google, Yahoo, and MSN.
What is SEO?
SEO is the practice of tuning your website to make it entirely reachable by search engines. It is a vital marketing tool that attracts new and existing visitors to your website, which results in a higher chance of attaining new business for your company.
- Keyword Research and Recommendations – Research what keywords will bring in quality traffic.
- Review of Website Search Engine Friendliness – Conduct an in-depth analysis of your website.
- Competitive Analysis – Research and analyze competitor sites that are chasing traffic for your terms.
- Content Creation– Analyze and create valuable content to attract more traffic to the site.
- Title and Meta Data – Implementing page specific title tags related to the content of the web page.
- Content Distribution – Article and press release sharing via the World Wide Web.
- Sitemap & Analytics Implementation – Updating website and creating XML sitemap to submit to Google.
- Directory submission – submitting websites to directories
- Link Building – Building organic links to the website
- On Going Consultation – Answering SEO questions client may have